Grants & IncentivesBelow are links to various grants and incentives that have been provided to businesses and local governments for the purpose of economic development and infrastructure improvement:
- The Department of Economic Development's Annual Report, click here.
- Monthly reports for the Business Innovation Act and Talent and Innovation Initiative, including applications received, grants approved and pending, and total amount allocated, click here.
- The Department of Economic Development's Consolidated Annual Performance Report of the Housing and Community Development Programs, click here.
- Tax Incentives through Nebraska Advantage, which includes an overview of the Nebraska Advantage Act and a link to the monthly Nebraska Advantage Use Report, click here.
- Community Development Block Grants, click here.
- Community Development Block Grants State Map, click here.
- Economic Development Loans under Community Development Block Grant Program, click here.
- Nebraska's worker training program makes funds available to employers to train or retrain their current workforce. Click here to see, among other information, links to the current quarter recipients and the annual report.