Grants & IncentivesBelow are links to various grants and incentives that have been provided to businesses and local governments for the purpose of economic development and infrastructure improvement:
- Federal funding received under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA), click here.
- The Department of Economic Development's Annual Report, click here.
- Monthly reports for the Business Innovation Act and Talent and Innovation Initiative, including applications received, grants approved and pending, and total amount allocated, click here.
- The Department of Economic Development's Consolidated Annual Performance Report of the Housing and Community Development Programs, click here.
- Tax Incentives through Nebraska Advantage, which includes an overview of the Nebraska Advantage Act and a link to the monthly Nebraska Advantage Use Report, click here.
- Community Development Block Grants, click here.
- Nebraska's worker training program makes funds available to employers to train or retrain their current workforce. Click here to see, among other information, a link to the annual report.